mandag, mars 13, 2006

Hello Everyone!



What is up everyone?? Well, we are going crazy here, or maybe I am going crazy... hmm... I think Linn Irén is pretty stable... Ha ha... So, We had a great children's camp during Vinterferien... It was filled with tons of skiing, snowmobiling, and as you can see a little bit of dancing... it was GREAT! We have started four weeks of Barnedåp teaching for 6 year olds... Linn Irén is spending this week at Eintrøa, RECRUITING! Hope she gets some qualified new team members to join! Jostein came for the weekend, we had a super time hanging out and of course... theological discussions! Loved it! This weekend we are heading off to Sweden with Skolelaget... YEAH for downhill skiing, or snowboarding in my case! And Linn Iren and I will have some teaching while we are there. Totally looking forward to it; it will be my last event with the youth before I move! Getting a little sad to be leaving this great place... Blessings to you all and all the treasures God is leading you to discover in your city! LI & D

Ingen kommentarer: